Jai Shri Mataji!
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
The restoration works to the Castle, Shri Mataji’s Holy abode in Cabella Ligure are proceeding swiftly and supremely well! Several works have been carried out in the last few months, all to the floor of the main entrance on level 1:
1) Almost all the window frames have been changed on the main first floor with new high quality timber frames, including double glazing for extra warmth and protection.
2) A new security hand rail for the upper bridge.
3) Removal of non-weight bearing partitioning walls to create more spacious and generous spaces which is in keeping with the historical layout of the palace.
4) New flooring for the rooms to the rear: high quality handmade cotto tiles, again in keeping with the historical patterns already present in the palazzo.
5) Finishing and plastering of interior walls with high quality natural lime mortar.
The very next works to be undertaken are:
1) Creation of a new large meditation hall for the world Sangha – removal of existing partition walls and installation of new flooring with high quality handmade cotto tiles.
2) Renovation of the main external staircase providing central access, new natural stone steps and handmade metal railing.
3) New front garden design with rose plants.
We would like to acknowledge the gracious generosity of those brothers and sisters who have already contributed to the funds for the works conducted so far. Additionally, we would like to invite the whole global sangha to continue to support this very auspicious collective task. Please use the following links and pages to make your donation. Thank you.
The Castle Renovation Committee
Bank: UBI Account name: FONDAZIONE MONDIALE SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI SAHAJA YOGA
Iban: IT 75 G 03111 48710 000000001353
Bic/Swift Code: BLOPIT22
Please specify in the transfer document the intended destination of your donation – Palazzo Doria –
and kindly add your email to receive our confirmation.
Please use the following link to donate with paypal: Donations Palazzo Doria
For any further information please contact the World Foundation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or the responsible architects at: email@example.com
Jai Shri Mataji!