To work in Cabella School means to dedicate time to deepening my own values, listening to and learning from everyone, young or old, to learn better ways to take up things. A time where thanks to Mother’s attention I am lovingly pushed to improve myself in every respect: I seek, I hope with all of my heart, to reach the height of my ascent. I am profoundly thankful to have been able to experience all this. To work in Cabella School is truly an honour and a privilege. Veronica, caregiver
To support all the activities organised in Cabella (school, Wellness, Puja seminars, Nirmal Arts Academy…) we are looking for:
• a professional Cook (on contract),
• a Cook Assistant.
For the last term of the school (21 April until 23 June) we are looking for:
• Caregivers (dorm aunties),
• Volunteers to help with cooking, cleaning, laundry.
To apply for any position, please send an email to email@example.com, with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line, and attach:
• your CV/resume with a recent photograph,
• a cover letter telling us why you would like to work with us,
• a short reference letter from your Sahaja Yoga country coordinator.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 24 March.