Dear Sahaja Yogis, Yuvas, parents and friends,
As many of you know each summer volunteers gather in Daglio, near Cabella, to run wonderful camps for young Sahaja Yogis (8 to 16yrs). Many children who don’t have the opportunity to go to Sahaja schools get to experience collective life, learn about Sahaja Yoga and make new friends.
This year, due to limited availability of former organisers, the Daglio Team is urgently looking for yogis with experience/qualification in the following:
• Organising children camps, managing boarding schools or running programs involving children or teenagers
• Teachers or child psychologists
• HACCP, Fire Safety and/or medical certifications
• IT support (website and registration database maintenance)
• Organising activities for the children (music, art, skills, sports, games, hiking etc.)
• Feeding large numbers of hungry children (kitchen organisation skills, kitchen duties, shopping, pantry stock taking)
• Dorm Uncles/Aunties
• Pre-camp maintenance (handyman/woman, plumbers, carpenters, painters/decorators, cleaners)
In particular, the organisers are looking for:
• Camp leader (boys or girls camp) with at least three years’ experience in a leading role within a children and young people’s learning framework (former organizers will be there to help the transition)
• Yuvas keen to gain and/or share their experience in helping the younger generation
• Doctor/Nurse (boys and girls camp), with recognised EU/International qualification
The dates for the camps are yet to be finalised, however we aim for the following:
• Preparation Camp (cleanup & renovations): 7 – 20 July (before Guru Puja)
• Children Camps: 22 July – 3 August, respectively 5 – 17 August, probably Boys first and Girls second, but that’s subject to final confirmation, dependent on finding enough volunteers for 2 camps.
If you are interested or would like to know more details, do not hesitate to contact us soon at email@example.com, and no later than 10 February 2019 if possible.
The camps are very popular, with enough interest from children and parents for two full camps, and we rely on dedicated Sahaja yogis who volunteer to run the camps, without this collective support we cannot run them. Please pass this message on to your national collectives. A decision will have to be taken by mid-February, so kindly let us know as soon as possible if you believe you could help, to give us time to review the applications.
Thank you and lots of love,
The Ananda Mela – Daglio Camp Team